Thursday, March 12, 2009

Come Visit Me...

Good morning everyone! Today I am writing a guest post about the things I am passionate about at Like A Warm Cup of Coffee so please come visit me there! And if you haven't read through Sarah Mae's blog before, grab a cup of coffee, sit back and take in some wonderful writing. I always find her posts to be challenging, honest, and filled with a lot of wisdom. Thank you Sarah Mae for giving me the opportunity to be a guest writer for you... I was honored!




Have a wonderful day!

9 comments:

  1. I checked you out at Sarah Mae's. Excellent post! I'll be sitting down in the next few days to think about my own passions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a second...I will be right over...
    sandy toe

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a STAR you are! Great post, and your passion is contagious - you are a great testimony to so many people, not of perfection (sorry!), but of how strive to live a life for the Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CHRISTY,JUST STOPPED BY FOR A VISIT.I JUST GOT HOME.THANK-U FOR YOUR PRAYERS.HAVE A BLESSED EVENING.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you got to share as a guest! What a wonderful list! I too have a passion for chocolate and peanut butter...especially ice cream.

    It's fun to think about what you're really passionate about! Puts things in perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "making your home a refuge".. I didn't realize it until I saw you write it, but that has always been my heart as well. :) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! Heading over!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i enjoyed your post. so glad you let us know about it. i also enjoying browsing through her blog. i will be checking it out more often:)

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts...