Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Lemon Cookies...


I first posted about these Lemon Cookies last summer and I thought with the warm days just around the corner it would be a good recipe to share again. Whenever I make them they are always a favorite and surprisingly they are from a cake mix.

Make sure you have a glass of iced tea to go with them!



Lemon Cookies

1 package lemon cake mix
2 T. lemon juice plus enough vegetable oil to equal 1/2 cup
2 eggs
Lemon Frosting (store bought)

Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a cookie sheet. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until dough forms. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheet. Bake 8 minutes or until set. Remove to a wire rack. Cool and frost.

Make sure to visit Jen at Balancing Beauty and Bedlam for more delicious recipes and inspiring ideas!

15 comments:

  1. I love making these...they are wonderful!
    sandy toe

    ReplyDelete
  2. CHRISTY,THESE LOOK SO GOOD.THANK-U FOR SHARING.HAVE A GREAT DAY! BLESSINGS, FAYE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh, those look SO good! I love lemon flavor! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. DELICIOUS! AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I printed this off and look forward to making them. They sound super yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I make these too - they are just about my favorite spring and summer cookie to make. And the uncooked batter is just as delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These sound perfect for a summer treat (and easy too!) Thanks for sharing. = )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those sound so good! I gave the recipe to a couple of co-workers and one suggested using the strawberry cake mix with lemon frosting. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These look so good! And easy to make! This recipe is on my must try list!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. these look and sounds so good! thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am going to try these. I LOVE easy recipes ~~~ thanks so much for sharing these!!!! Hugs, Kim

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm on my way to see if I have lemon cake in my pantry RIGHT NOW. That sounds so good!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yum! If you want, I am doing a recipe Mr. Linky over at Momrends. Here's the link:

    http://momtrends.blogspot.com/2009/05/friday-feasts.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey! I just found your blog!!!
    Those look yummy! Thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts...