Wednesday, November 04, 2009

The Perfect Spot...

Of all the places to sit, why is is that when a laundry basket is left out, Sam makes himself all comfy...


Maybe it goes back to the days of when he was little and I would tie a rope on the handle and pull him through the house.


I guess Sam forgot to call "seat check" because look who's in it now. Or maybe Ben wishes he was like Anabelle, the dog, who also likes to curl up in baskets.


I don't know what I love more - the fact that even though they are growing up they do these things like they were little again, or the fact that Ben loves wearing my Dad's sailor hat around the house.


8 comments:

  1. You will LOVE using these pictures at a wedding rehearsal dinner one day. THEY may not...but YOU will!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, that is wonderful! I love it!! Your pictures are so peaceful and calming...thank you for sharing these great memories!!

    Kell

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun is that! Reminds me of Mary where she treasured all that was said in her heart. Those are treasured memories.
    blessings my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so awesome, Christy. I hope Seth still curls up in the lundry baskets when he's your boys' ages.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Got the biggest kick of these pictures! Aren't kids just the funniest things?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I pray your men never forget their "little boy" inside of them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now this...this makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Makes me wonder if it may be a good place for contemplation ... wonder if I'll fit in mine

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts...