Monday, March 22, 2010

Trusting

"Trust me and don't be afraid, for I am your Strength and Song. Think what it means to have Me as your Strength. I spoke the universe into existence; My Power is absolutely unlimited! Human weakness, consecrated to Me, is like a magnet, drawing my Power into your neediness. However, fear can block the flow of My Strength into you. Instead of trying to fight your fears, concentrate on trusting Me. When you relate to Me in confident trust, there is no limit to how much I can strengthen you". - Sarah Young


Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The LORD, the LORD, is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation. - Isaiah 12:2

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, Christy! I really enjoy when you post things that are touching your heart. I was just telling a friend who's going through a very tough time that we learn to trust God and we gain greater faith when we face challenges, not in the good times. When we trust Him during tough times, realize that He was with us t every step, feel a peace in spite of the chaos that only comes from Him, and see that He was somehow able to use even the worst situations for good, we are better able to trust Him more completely the next time we are facing a challenge. All of this leads to a deeper relationship and greater faith, for not only the "big" challenges in our life, but also for the "little" day-to-day moments of every day! Have a blessed day, my friend!

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christy, Thank you so much for this post-it totally describes a situation in my life around my health-for fear would have swallowed me up but instead I choose to trust Him.
    Hugs today.
    Noreen

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Fear can block the flow of My strength into you." That is good and how true. I struggle with fear at times. Instead I will trust Him.

    Blessings,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. and i love that He even sings over us
    as we sleep. zephaniah.

    blessings,
    lea

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts...