Monday, October 25, 2010

October

It's a beautiful October day here in Ohio. These last couple of days the temperatures have been in the mid 60's which is allowing me to have a few windows open. I love the sound of the rustling leaves outside and even though we haven't quite experienced the cool, crisp days of fall yet, there is still something inside me feeling all that fall brings.


I can't believe that this month is quickly coming to an end. Another month that has just flown by, but when I look back through my journal pages, there is so much to be shown for it. I read back through and see prayers that were written and as I turn the pages, I see how God has answered them or evidence of how He is working.

Oh, how I don't want to rush through the different seasons of life not enjoying or being so completely aware of His presence.


Psalm 27:4

One thing I ask of the LORD, this is what I seek; that I amy dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple. 



2 comments:

  1. Christy, What a lovely post; the pic's are gorgeous and this is my heart verse. Here in Colorado it is too windy to leave the windows open but I love this time of year too.
    Have a blessed week.
    Noreen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! The words AND your pictures.

    I heard a sermon yesterday about "one thing," and this verse fits perfectly with that. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts...